Latrobe Worship & Service Center
1420 Ridge Avenue
Latrobe, PA 15650
Captains Christopher & Jennifer Blessing
Christopher.Blessing@use.salvationarmy.org | Jennifer.Blessing@use.salvationarmy.org
Office Hours: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM Monday through Friday (Closed for Lunch 12:00 PM until 1:00 PM)
This office serves the zip codes/communities of 15620 Bradenville, 15638 Hostetter, 15650 Latrobe, 15661 Loyalhanna, 15676 Pleasant Unity, 15693 Whitney and 15696 Youngstown.
The Salvation Army of Latrobe is pleased to offer the programs listed below. Any and all are welcome to attend any or all of these programs. For more information please call us at (724) 537-6300. During hours listed below. “Where there is a welcome for everyone.” Thank you.
10:00 AM-11:00 AM Sunday School
11:00 AM-12:00 PM Sunday Service
3:30 PM-6:30 PM Drop in Center (Ages 8 to 18)
12:00 PM-1:00 PM Lighthouse Lunch
2:00 PM-3:30 PM Men's Group
5:30 PM-7:30 PM Troop Night
12:00 PM-1:30 PM Women's Ministries
4:15 PM-6:45 PM Music Night
Please call the office for further information on any of the services or activities listed here.
- CORPS CADETS – Wednesday at 4:00 PM - This class is specifically geared towards young members of The Salvation Army to help equip them as future leaders.
- MEN'S CLUB - Held weekly - A time of fellowship and bonding of men of all walks of life.
- SUPPER CLUB - Wednesday at 5:00 PM - Ages 6 to 18 welcome. During children's activities on Wednesday nights we offer a hot meal for supper. Everyone eats the meal together in a family type setting.
- BIBLE STUDY - Wednesday at 10:00 AM- A Bible-based study group open to women and men of all ages. We work out of bible study books that deal with today's life issues. These studies help to alert individuals of their own spiritual condition while bringing them closer to God.
- BOY'S ADVENTURE CLUB - Wednesday at 5:30PM - Geared towards boys between the ages of 6 to 12. Boys are encouraged and taught life skills to help them become responsible young men.
- GIRL GUARDS - Wednesday at 5:30 PM - Geared towards girls between the ages of 12-18. Girls are encouraged and taught life skills to help them grow up to be responsible. They can earn badges and awards.
- SUNBEAMS - Wednesday at 5:30 PM - Girls between the ages of 6-11 are taught life skills to help them grow as they enter their teens. They can earn badges and awards.
- MOONBEAMS - Wednesday at 5:30 PM - For children ages 3-5. This program gives children an opportunity to participate in a group where they can earn badges and awards.
- TIMBRELS (TAMBOURINES), MIMING, AND DRAMA - Tuesday at 6:00 PM - All are welcome - These programs are provided to help children as well as adults learn new ways of expressing themselves in worship.
- SONGSTERS - Tuesday at 6:00 PM - All ages welcome - Children are taught to sing and appreciate music. They learn new and old songs to be performed in church, at special events or even in the community.
- NEW LIFE CAFE – 2nd Friday of the month at 5:00 PM - A coffee house atmosphere for families of all ages - and comfortable environment to enjoy fellowship while playing pool, pingpong, video games, and much much more.
- FAMILY MOVIE NIGHTS – 2nd Sunday of the month @ 5:45 - All ages welcome! These family movies help to instill good moral values and encourage those present to evaluate their own lives. With a big screen it's better than a drive in!
- FELLOWSHIP - Sundays at 9:45 AM - This is a time to meet together before Sunday meetings to give folks a chance to enjoy each other's company and to promote unity in the church. A light snack is served.
- SUNDAY SCHOOL - Sundays at 10:00 AM - We have classes for every age group from 2 to 102. Biblical principles are taught in innovative ways.
- HOLINESS MEETING - Sundays at 11:00 AM - All ages welcome! A special time for spiritual renewal with great praise and worship music and sound doctrinal preaching dealing with the world around us today.
- WOMEN'S MINISTRIES- Wednesday 12:30 PM - Women meet together to do crafts, go on field trips etc. through fellowship, service and education. All ages.
- MEN'S FELLOWSHIP - Tuesdays at 7:00 PM - Men meet together to bond through fellowship, service and education.
- BIBLE STUDY - Wednesdays at 10:00 AM - All ages welcome! A Bible-based study group open to the public. We work out of Bible study books that deal with today's life issues. These studies help alert individuals to their own spiritual condition and bring them closer to God.
If you have some time to spare and would like to help others, following is a listing of just a few of the programs we will need volunteer help with during the Fall and Winter Seasons. If you are interested or want to receive more details, please call the office during normal business hours.
- Project Bundle Up
- Children's Programs
- General Christmas Help
- Special Projects
|Captain Christopher Blessing, Commanding Officer
|Captain Jennifer Blessing, Commanding Officer
Updated: July 12, 2016