Job Summary: Responsible for the oversight, coordination, care and safety of program residents throughout their stay in the Family Caring Center. The position requires: Lifting between 25 –30 pounds, walking bending, sitting and standing during the performance of duties. Preparation and serving of meals and cleaning of kitchen. If you are interested in applying for this position please contact Envoy Barnett at email@example.com
Job Summary: Provide social service assistance to eligible clients in the following areas: food, clothing, furniture, lodging and financial assistance (as funds are available); interviews clients to determine need and eligibility; prepare accurate and complete client records; refer clients to community agencies and maintains effective working relationship with the same; ensures compliance with program policies and procedures. Monitors and controls measures that ensure all programs operate within defined parameters and regulations as required by The Salvation Army internal controls, government funding entities and private funding sources. If you are interest in applying for this position please contact Lieutenant Michele Watt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Kids CaféAide works with volunteers in all aspects of the summer program.
If you are interested in applying for this position please contact Lt. Candace Horsman at email@example.com
Job Summary: The Receptionist is responsible for the overall operation of the front office of the Corps. This includes receiving and directing phone calls, visitors, and deliveries. This person also is responsible for incoming/outgoing mail as well as correspondence from the Corps Officers. This position is the first point of contact between the community and The Salvation Army. Professional presentation is required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Answer phones during office hours, and handle phone requests. This includes taking messages for Officers, Office Staff and volunteers.
· Participate with the intake process. This includes an interview with clients, recording the necessary information, accurately filing the completed forms and issues the requested information.
· Maintain an adequate level of office supplies and monitor the level used. Order and replace as necessary.
· Assist in daily correspondence needs, such as thank you letters to contributors, mail appeal information, articles of information to the county newspaper, Food Bank and client renewals.
· Assist the Officer in maintaining reminders to Advisory Board members and Auxiliary members for scheduled meetings to ensure adequate attendance and participation in these organizations.
· Maintain an adequate level of organization and neatness within office area, in connection with Food Bank files, staff messages, supply closet, intake paperwork and seasonal activity.
· Receive van transportation requests for program and worship needs from church members.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Organizational skills
· Computer and general office machine skills
· Excellent verbal and written skills
· All three PA Clearances required upon employment and thereafter upon renewal date: PA Child Abuse History Clearance, Request for Criminal Record, and Fingerprint based federal criminal history.
· PA Mandated and Permissive Reporting and The Salvation Army's KeepSAfe training required.
· High School Diploma or GED · At least one year of office related experience.
If you are interested in applying for this position please contact Lieutenant Andrew Spooner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Summary: Responsible for cleaning and maintaining the properties and vehicles of the Greensburg Citadel Corps.
To apply please e-mail resume to Major Earnest Fullwood at email@example.com
Contract dates June 4th – August 4th, 2018:
• Outdoor Living Skills Director, Fishing Director, Riflery Director (ages 18 years +)
• Head Babysitter (age 18 years +)
Contract dates June 11th – August 4th, 2018:
• Male and Female Senior Counselors (ages 18 years +)
• Male and Female Junior Counselors (age 17 years)
• Housekeeper (age 16 years +) • Maintenance Staff (age 18 years +)
These positions are residential positions for the summer, with weekend breaks over the contract period. Board and Accommodation is provided.
If interested, please apply directly via the online link http://salvationarmywpa.org/camp/summer-jobs or contact Paul Harrison on 412 446 1547 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
As a mandated reporter the all applicants must pass background checks required by PA Act 153: PA State Police Criminal Record Check; FBI criminal record check (fingerprinting may be required); Child abuse background check. Successfully complete mandated reporter training on recognizing and reporting child abuse and Salvation Army KeepSAfe training.
Job Summary: Handle general office procedures of The Monessen Salvation Army as it relates to interactions within the Corps/Community Center and within the Mon-Valley Community at large.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Answer phones and direct calls appropriately making sure to document appropriate details, i.e. name, date, time and return number.
· Handle all casework of the Corps which includes interviewing of all clients, meeting the needs of the clients as directed by the Corps Officer and the rules and regulations of The Salvation Army. This casework includes, but is not limited to, regular Salvation Army casework, Dollar Energy Fund, Project Bundle-up, Christmas Assistance, Food Bank, and Round-up for-the Hungry.
· Oversee Food Bank · Make sure proper records are kept according to the Salvation Army stat system for end of month reporting to Corps Officer. · Know the agencies in the community where and when referrals are appropriate.
· Count and prepare the Corps Deposits and Income Reports
· Collect and mail Invoices, Income Reports/Deposit Slips, Bank Statements, etc. to DHQ Centralized Accounting Office on a weekly basis for entry.
· Maintain a Gifts-in-Kind Donations listing as received at the Corps and send to Centralized Accounting Office on a monthly basis.
· Oversee distribution and mailing of all mail.
· Type correspondence related to the business, activities and seasonal programs of the Corps.
· Supervise and train SCSEP worker(s)
If you are interested in applying for this position and have questions, please contact Captain Susan Thwaite at 724-684-4282 or Susan.Thwaite@use.salvationarmy.org
Job Summary: Cleaning, organizing, and general maintenance of the building, grounds and vehicles. General up keep, light duty repairs such as electrical, plumbing, and HVAC…etc. If you are interested in applying for this position please contact Lt. John Esker at email@example.com
Job Summary: Working with elementary students at C.G. Johnson Elementary School in Reynoldsville. Oversee the direct supervision, and academic aid to pupils who are enrolled in the program. If you are interested in applying for this position please contact Lt. Ashley Luzader at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Summary: Under the direction of the commanding officers, coordinate all aspects of the front office related work. If you are interested in applying for this position please contact Captain Marisabel Swires at email@example.com.
Job Summary: The Food Pantry Coordinator is responsible for daily functioning and oversight of the Food Pantry program as well as other pantry/educational services within The Salvation Army Erie County. Provide direct pantry services to clients. Place, in cooperation with Social Services, food orders. Manage the food and supply inventory, maintain program records and equipment. Attend meetings with community partners. Assist with seasonal programs, assist with the Salvation Army of Erie County’s voucher program. Manage, recruit and supervise volunteers to perform pantry operation. Utilize resources of donations, allocations, and grants effectively. Provide leadership in the continual development and improvement of our food pantry services, education and other opportunities to serve our clients/community. Other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send an email or fax of your resume along with a cover letter including salary requirements to: Migdalia.Lavenbein@USE.Salvationarmy.org or Fax: 814.456.9944
Job Summary: Responsible for diagnosing and treating diseases, injuries and malformations of teeth and gums and related oral structures. May also treat diseases of the nerve, pulp, or other dental tissues affecting vitality of teeth. Must have understanding of Public Health dentistry. If you are interested in applying for this position please contact Dr. Anne Charney at Anne.Charney@USE.SalvationArmy.org
Job Summary: The duty of the Assistant Facilities Manager shall be to preserve, protect, maintain, operate and repair the entire physical property and facilities of Camp Allegheny. These duties should be performed in accordance with
1. the mission, policies and procedures of The Salvation Army
2. rules and regulations of the PA Department of Environmental Protection
3. guidelines of the American Camping Association (ACA) In the absence of the Facilities Manager, provide general supervision and oversight of other Maintenance/Housekeeping team members.
This is an exempt position with no specified hours. However, it is anticipated that the Assistant Facilities Manager will be on duty when hourly, non-exempt Maintenance and Housekeeping team members are on duty during the normal working hours for those hourly wage employees and at other times as assigned by the Facilities Manager. This will include weekend (Saturday and Sunday) duties.
The Assistant Facilities Manager will also assume responsibility for after hours property security and handling emergency situations as they arise. These responsibilities will be shared with the Facilities Manager and scheduled as assigned by the Facilities Manager. The Assistant Facilities Manager will be on call for availability to respond as the second point of contact for response to emergency situations which affect the program operations, security, and/or continued operation of life support and safety components of all property and buildings.
The Assistant Facilities Manager will be the first point of contact for response to these events in the absence of the Facilities Manager or as assigned by the Facilities Manager. To ensure the ability to respond to such emergency situations, the Assistant Facilities Manager will endeavor to be available at all times by radio when within radio range Monday through Friday 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM, or by cell phone when out of radio range and/or after the hours specified above. The only exception to this availability will be during approved absences (vacations, personal times, etc.) or sick days when the Facilities Manager has been notified of illness. Current Salvation Army Employees can apply online at: http://internal-usesalvationarmy.icims.com. Prospective employees can apply online at http://careers.salvationarmy.org. If you have any questions please contact Andrew Mackneer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Summary: Responsible for the overall operation of the Family Thrift Store. If you are interested in applying for this position please contact Captain Michael Jung at email@example.com.
Job Summary: The Bridging the Gap Facilitator will support the Bridging The Gap (BTG) programming by providing life skills youth development education to school age youth enrolled in the program utilizing the provided standardized curriculum. If you may be interested in applying for this position please contact Major Elvie Carter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Summary: Disciple, nurture, minister and assist in the development of the young people in the New Kensington Community. Responsibilities include a person to oversee the operation of the Ark of Learning Tutor/Mentoring Program, Youth Programs and the development of youth leaders and recruitment of volunteers. If you may be interested in applying for this position please contact Major Elvie Carter at email@example.com.
It is the policy of The Salvation Army that it will provide equal opportunity for employment on the bases enumerated in the federal, state and local laws applicable to it, except where a prohibition on discrimination is inconsistent with the religious principles of The Salvation Army. Such equal opportunity for employment will apply to recruitment and hiring, training, promotion, salaries and other compensation, transfers and layoffs or termination.
As a religious organization, a branch of the Christian church, The Salvation Army reserves the right to make such employment decisions, adopt employment policies (including employee benefits) which are calculated to promote the religious and moral principles for which it is established and maintained, consistent with its rights to the free exercise of its religion guaranteed to it by the Constitution of the United States.
Without limiting the foregoing, by accepting employment with The Salvation Army, an individual recognizes that The Salvation Army is a church, agrees to do nothing to undermine its religious mission, and acknowledges that his or her conduct must not conflict with or undermine the religious programs of The Salvation Army, or its religious and moral purposes.