Perform general secretarial duties for the Personnel and the General Secretary (GS). Must maintain a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality. Supports the GS in all administrative matters and details. Must be proficient and have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites.
For more information or to apply, contact Angela Panek in HR at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Summary: The Facility Manager position is designed to maintain cleanliness and order at the Rochester Salvation Army. This position also oversees the picking up and delivery of donated items.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Maintain the cleanliness of the Rochester Salvation Army building.
· Receive donation deliveries and put them away.
· Maintain an inventory of cleaning supplies.
· Work with Officer Manager to create Gift In Kind reports
· Assist Office Manager in maintaining inventory of food items.
· Pick-Up community food donations
· Help with Food Bank distribution.
· Help with Kettles, (Driving volunteers, dropping off kettles/stands).
· Any other tasks as designated by the Corps Officers that would be beneficial to the continued development of the Rochester Corps
If you are interested in applying for this position please contact Lt. Captain Andrew Spooner at email@example.com. Current Salvation Army Employees can apply online at: http://internal-usesalvationarmy.icims.com.
Job Summary: The functions of this position are varied and extremely responsible. It is to be remembered that the quality of operation and management of the Corps is a reflection of The Salvation Army and the Corps Officer and must be maintained at all times. This position has seasonal social service responsibilities during giving seasons.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Answer telephone, screen calls, take messages and channel them to the appropriate personnel.
· Politely receive visitors and direct them to the appropriate areas.
· Perform a variety of typing/clerical duties (computer intake) as required: i.e. correspondence, reports, etc.
· Make necessary referrals, counseling and provide services as needed by clients.
· Help to see that building is secure and machines are properly maintained during working hours (laundry equipment, lounge area, etc.)
· Properly maintain caseworker filing system.
· Assist clients coming in after normal office hours with services requested, after review of their case: i.e. food orders, gasoline vouchers, etc.
· Seasonal responsibilities associated with Project Bundle Up, Treasures for Children, and Sheetz Family Christmas.
· Process paperwork, and help with transportation, for Camp Allegheny.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Captain John Brand at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Summary: The corps Janitor is responsible for general maintenance and upkeep of The Salvation Army building and property of the Uniontown Corps. Duties include, but are not limited to:
· Daily cleaning of main traffic hallways, staircases and bathrooms
· Maintain stock of sanitary paper supplies to bathrooms and kitchen areas
· Routine vacuum of carpeted floor areas as needed
· Clean windows
· Shovel snow from main entrance areas to the building
· Empty trash/garbage and dispose of cardboard to bins outside the building
· Assist with deliveries and donation loading/unloading
· Perform other related duties as assigned by supervisor
· Set up and tear down of tables and chairs as needed
If you are interested in applying for this position, or for a full job description, please contact Major Debora Weigner at email@example.com
Job Summary: The case aide position consists of monitoring the transitional housing program, enforcing house rules, and responding to program participant needs. This case aid position will require the facilitation of nightly “wrap-up”meetings, crisis intervention, planning of special events and participation in case supervision meetings and trainings. Evenings, weekends and holidays are included in this schedule.
Essential functions include, but are not limited to providing direct service to Harmony House Clients, enforcing house rules, providing transportation in The Salvation Army vehicle, administering drug screens, and office duties. A valid driver's license is required.
If you are interested in applying for this position or to receive the full job description, please contact Amy Frank at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Summary: Responsible for the oversight, coordination, care and safety of program residents throughout their stay in the Family Caring Center. The position requires: Lifting between 25 – 30 pounds, walking bending, sitting and standing during the performance of duties. Preparation and serving of meals and cleaning of kitchen. To find out more, or if you are interested in applying for this position please contact Envoy Barnett at email@example.com.
The functions of this position are varied and extremely responsible, requiring effective fiscal and time management skills, creativity, flexibility, and culinary skills, as well as all PA clearances as outlined in official job description.
If you are interested in applying for this position please contact Captain Laura Duesenberry at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cleaning, organizing, and general maintenance of the building, grounds and vehicles. General up keep, light duty repairs such as electrical, plumbing, and HVAC. Additional responsibilities include assisting during feeding programs, regulating inventory of maintenance supplies, and other duties assigned by the Corps Officers. Must be skilled at following instructions and time management, operating janitorial tools and equipment, and communicating effectively. GED or higher, and valid driver's license required. Minimum 1 year experience.
If you are interested in applying for this position please contact Majors James or Malinda Jones at James.Jones@USE.SalvationArmy.org or Malinda.Jones@USE.SalvationArmy.org
Job Summary:Maintain daily cleanliness of building and outside properties, provide transportation for Corps programming, maintain accurate mileage records, and supervise and train janitorial volunteers. A valid driver's license and good driving record is essential to this position. Other duties as assigned.
Job Summary: Provide social service assistance to eligible clients in the following areas: food, clothing, furniture, lodging and financial assistance (as funds are available); interviews clients to determine need and eligibility; prepare accurate and complete client records; refer clients to community agencies and maintains effective working relationship with the same; ensures compliance with program policies and procedures. Monitors and controls measures that ensure all programs operate within defined parameters and regulations as required by The Salvation Army internal controls, government funding entities and private funding sources. If you are interest in applying for this position please contact Lieutenant Michele Watt at email@example.com.
Job Summary: Responsible for cleaning and maintaining the properties and vehicles of the Greensburg Citadel Corps.
To apply please e-mail resume to Major Earnest Fullwood at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Summary: Handle general office procedures of The Monessen Salvation Army as it relates to interactions within the Corps/Community Center and within the Mon-Valley Community at large.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Answer phones and direct calls appropriately making sure to document appropriate details, i.e. name, date, time and return number.
· Handle all casework of the Corps which includes interviewing of all clients, meeting the needs of the clients as directed by the Corps Officer and the rules and regulations of The Salvation Army. This casework includes, but is not limited to, regular Salvation Army casework, Dollar Energy Fund, Project Bundle-up, Christmas Assistance, Food Bank, and Round-up for-the Hungry.
· Oversee Food Bank · Make sure proper records are kept according to the Salvation Army stat system for end of month reporting to Corps Officer. · Know the agencies in the community where and when referrals are appropriate.
· Count and prepare the Corps Deposits and Income Reports
· Collect and mail Invoices, Income Reports/Deposit Slips, Bank Statements, etc. to DHQ Centralized Accounting Office on a weekly basis for entry.
· Maintain a Gifts-in-Kind Donations listing as received at the Corps and send to Centralized Accounting Office on a monthly basis.
· Oversee distribution and mailing of all mail.
· Type correspondence related to the business, activities and seasonal programs of the Corps.
· Supervise and train SCSEP worker(s)
If you are interested in applying for this position and have questions, please contact Captain Susan Thwaite at 724-684-4282 or Susan.Thwaite@use.salvationarmy.org
Job Summary: Working with elementary students at C.G. Johnson Elementary School in Reynoldsville. Oversee the direct supervision, and academic aid to pupils who are enrolled in the program. If you are interested in applying for this position please contact Lt. Ashley Luzader at email@example.com
Job Summary: Responsible for diagnosing and treating diseases, injuries and malformations of teeth and gums and related oral structures. May also treat diseases of the nerve, pulp, or other dental tissues affecting vitality of teeth. Must have understanding of Public Health dentistry. If you are interested in applying for this position please contact Dr. Anne Charney at Anne.Charney@USE.SalvationArmy.org
Job Summary: The duty of the Assistant Facilities Manager shall be to preserve, protect, maintain, operate and repair the entire physical property and facilities of Camp Allegheny. These duties should be performed in accordance with
1. the mission, policies and procedures of The Salvation Army
2. rules and regulations of the PA Department of Environmental Protection
3. guidelines of the American Camping Association (ACA) In the absence of the Facilities Manager, provide general supervision and oversight of other Maintenance/Housekeeping team members.
This is an exempt position with no specified hours. However, it is anticipated that the Assistant Facilities Manager will be on duty when hourly, non-exempt Maintenance and Housekeeping team members are on duty during the normal working hours for those hourly wage employees and at other times as assigned by the Facilities Manager. This will include weekend (Saturday and Sunday) duties.
The Assistant Facilities Manager will also assume responsibility for after hours property security and handling emergency situations as they arise. These responsibilities will be shared with the Facilities Manager and scheduled as assigned by the Facilities Manager. The Assistant Facilities Manager will be on call for availability to respond as the second point of contact for response to emergency situations which affect the program operations, security, and/or continued operation of life support and safety components of all property and buildings.
The Assistant Facilities Manager will be the first point of contact for response to these events in the absence of the Facilities Manager or as assigned by the Facilities Manager. To ensure the ability to respond to such emergency situations, the Assistant Facilities Manager will endeavor to be available at all times by radio when within radio range Monday through Friday 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM, or by cell phone when out of radio range and/or after the hours specified above. The only exception to this availability will be during approved absences (vacations, personal times, etc.) or sick days when the Facilities Manager has been notified of illness. Current Salvation Army Employees can apply online at: http://internal-usesalvationarmy.icims.com. Prospective employees can apply online at http://careers.salvationarmy.org. If you have any questions please contact Andrew Mackneer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Summary: The Bridging the Gap Facilitator will support the Bridging The Gap (BTG) programming by providing life skills youth development education to school age youth enrolled in the program utilizing the provided standardized curriculum. If you may be interested in applying for this position please contact Lt. Phillip Davies at Phillip.email@example.com.
Job Summary: Disciple, nurture, minister and assist in the development of the young people in the New Kensington Community. Responsibilities include a person to oversee the operation of the Ark of Learning Tutor/Mentoring Program, Youth Programs and the development of youth leaders and recruitment of volunteers. If you may be interested in applying for this position please contact Lt. Phillip Davies at Phillip.firstname.lastname@example.org
It is the policy of The Salvation Army that it will provide equal opportunity for employment on the bases enumerated in the federal, state and local laws applicable to it, except where a prohibition on discrimination is inconsistent with the religious principles of The Salvation Army. Such equal opportunity for employment will apply to recruitment and hiring, training, promotion, salaries and other compensation, transfers and layoffs or termination.
As a religious organization, a branch of the Christian church, The Salvation Army reserves the right to make such employment decisions, adopt employment policies (including employee benefits) which are calculated to promote the religious and moral principles for which it is established and maintained, consistent with its rights to the free exercise of its religion guaranteed to it by the Constitution of the United States.
Without limiting the foregoing, by accepting employment with The Salvation Army, an individual recognizes that The Salvation Army is a church, agrees to do nothing to undermine its religious mission, and acknowledges that his or her conduct must not conflict with or undermine the religious programs of The Salvation Army, or its religious and moral purposes.